Tuesday, October 16, 2012

August 2012 pics

click here to view pics from August

Wow...I didn't realize how far behind I was!  I have been so busy with selections on the house as well as school starting and volunteering at the boys' school that I have let my pictures fall behind...

In August we went to the Turner Ranch in Blanco, TX for a fun playdate with our friends Sam and Baby CC Sierra, Cooper and Baby Offield and Campbell and Baby Georgia McQuire.  We fed the horses carrots (Bowen ate the carrots himself) and got to swim and have a picnic for lunch.  I think their favorite part was getting to all ride in the back of mommy's car without being in their seats :)


We got to take a ride in Casey's boat on Lake Austin, but our luck - we picked one of the only rainy days this summer and had to hurry back to Mimi's house just before the big storm.


Lawson spent a few days with us and we had a great time going to Hoppin' house!


No comments:

Post a Comment