Friday, May 13, 2011

cute things Duncan says....

I always say I need to write these things down so I don't forget them, but never do.  So I'm posting it here while I'm thinking about some of the funny things Duncan has been saying lately...

One of his favorite movies these days is Toy Story.  He calls it "eewey and bus" for Woody and Buzz Lightyear, 2 of the main characters.  He has a toy Buzz Lightyear that says "To infinity...AND BEYOND!"  Duncan says "eewey, bus...and beyond!"...so cute!

After every bath he runs into his room and we put on lotion before diaper and PJ's.  He likes to pump the lotion out onto his hands, smells it and says "mmmm" and then rubs it on his toes.  He calls it "shotion".  One day I was putting "shotion" on Bowen and Duncan asked for "shotion" so I put it in his hand but he had all his clothes on including socks and shoes and he had no clue where to put it since his toes were covered :)

No comments:

Post a Comment