Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Days

This summer has started off busy! For memorial day weekend we went to the lakehouse with the Beardsley Family - all 29 of us!!! Duncan had so much fun playing with all his cousins and loved the lake!
Then Grammy came down to visit for a week. Duncan had such a good time with her all day and I got caught up on so much work!!! They spent a lot of time playing outside with his Pirate ship and in his pool. She taught him how to say "up" when he wants out of bed or up into your arms and he has learned "eyes". He loves to say "eyes" and point to his own or yours. He will be walking any day....for now, he loves to walk holding someone's fingers. Everyone tells me not to rush or hope for walking, but I sure am getting tired of bending over to hold his hands and walking around wherever he wants to go for hours each day. He loves books these days...he brings them to me and turns the pages over and over and over again. He also has a hilarious version of "thank you". I guess everytime I say "thank you" in my very exagerated motherly voice and expression, I also nod my head down then up as I say it. He has picked up on that and when I give him something or if he wants me to do something he nods his head like a little china man...it is soooo funny. I'm going to have to figure out a way to get that on video!
Daddy, Duncan and Grammy playing outside with the pirate ship.Daddy and Duncan in the swing at the lakehouse..."eyes".
Regan and Duncan



Duncan walking Grandma through the lake


Lindsay and Duncan






No comments:

Post a Comment