Thursday, January 7, 2010

We have a CRAWLER!!!

We officially have a crawler as of today. Duncan is just 3 days shy of turning 8 months old and he has accomplished more today than ever!

He started "rocking" at Christmas. And then the last few weeks he has been "squirming" across the floor. But this morning it has become official.


After crawling around to see different things and get into trouble, he got tired and took a nap. When I went to get him up from his nap, this is how I found him....
...standing up in his crib!
As I am updating our blog, I have just put Duncan down for a nap and watching him in the monitor. I see him crawling towards the video camera (see in pic above). He gets closer and closer, then grabs it. Looks like the child-proofing needs to happen ASAP! I'm in TROUBLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment