Wednesday, April 8, 2009

35 weeks

I have the best friends and family in the entire world!!! My girlfriends Tracie, Larissa, Lori, Nichole, Melinda, Chrissy and Kathleen threw me a baby shower on Saturday and it was absolutely perfect! So many friends and family joined us including my college girls Chrissy Kleberg, Kathleen and D'Neal who all traveled in from out-of-town for the shower as well as my aunts and cousins that came in from Houston and Matt's mom, Aunt Sandy and Cousin Sarah from Albuquerque - ya'll are awesome! Duncan is already spoiled by all his aunts :)

He got soooo many great things - Matt and I have slowly been putting things together, figuring out how they work and getting the nursery ready for his arrival! I think we are just about ready! Flynt and Boston aren't sure what to think. I catch Flynt going into the nursery and sniffing out anything new that we add to it. One night I walked by and they were both asleep on the floor in the nursery - I can't wait to see how they are with the Baby!

I see Dr. Seeker on Tuesday and he will do the last ultrasound to get his estimated weight and check to see if I'm progressing at all. I will see him every Tuesday at 12:30 until Duncan arrives. I felt the hiccups for the first time Monday night.


No comments:

Post a Comment